Thursday, September 29, 2011

A 3 year old Master Manipulator

I have in my possession one very smart little girl.  I would never have imagined that someone at the tender age of 3 could know how to challenge a usually brilliant (me) adult.  But she does.  It happens every day.  The clock strikes 12:30pm and it's nap time in the Duke house.  Has been this way for the past year.  Something else happens at 12:30pm.  This beautiful little girl...



flips a switch and starts plotting.  "What's it going to be today?" she asks herself.  "Should I claim I have to pee and sit on the potty chair for 30 minutes, and when mom asks me if I really do have to pee, I say yes and squint my eyes and pretend to squeeze the pee out" 

Only she doesn't have to pee.  She is trying to get out of nap time. 

"Or should I pee right away, have mom put me in bed, then claim I have to pee again 5 minutes later so I can get out of bed, then sit on the potty chair for 30 minutes claiming I really do have to pee?"

I fall for it every time.  I am terrified of pee covered sheets apparently.

"Or should I have mom cover me up, read me a story, then when she leans in for a kiss, turn my head.  She'll walk out and claim she won't come back.  Then I'll cry that I want a kiss once she sits down."

I always go back.

"Or  will it be the old standby, Mom covers me up and walks out the door, I kick the covers off and scream for her to come back and cover me up. 3 times."

I really don't want to admit that I go back and cover her up. 3 times.

"Yep, today I think it will be all of the above."

It is usually all of the above. 

My child is a genius.  And I have created a monster.  But a cute monster.  I think I need help.

7 comments:

  1. I completely understand!! My 3 yr old daughter does the same thing & I always fall for it. But it soon will pass & we will look back on the days & smile bc their daughters will be doing it to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like to pull her panties off, guess what? oh boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get so hard taking my nieces knickers off, licking the crotch to taste her pu--y

      Delete
    2. Hey I get so hard taking my nieces knickers off, licking the crotch to taste her pu--y
      Do you have any pictures.
      Can I have some.
      jamesrollins2005@gmail.com
      jamesrollins390@aol.com

      Delete
  3. I would fuck her tight little pussy hard cumming over and over all inside her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmmmmmmmmm yes lovely young tight pu--y

      Delete
  4. Me to.
    My email addresses are
    jamesrollins2005@gmail.com
    jamesrollins390@aol.com

    ReplyDelete