Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Few Things I've Realized

I've had some realizations the past week that I feel compelled to share...

Realizing there was a stop sign at that school crossing AS the cop is pulling you over is too late.

Seeing someone else run the same stop sign a few days later will make you feel less like an idiot for running said stop sign.

Realizing there was no cop around to witness THAT person running said stop sign will only make you mad.

$5 dollar footlongs from Subway are awesome.

Cheese, mayo, mustard, lettuce and onion on Texas Toast is awesome. 

Grilled cheese sandwiches are awesome.

Pretty much anything between two slices of bread that involves cheese, is awesome.

I am starting to realize I don't know if the words Texas Toast should be capitalized.

Just because I will Ally to take a nap does not mean she will take a nap.

Being angry about Ally not taking a nap only results in one thing, me being angry.

Arguing with a 3 year old really isn't productive and makes me in turn sound like a 3 year old.

Arguing with a dog just makes me crazy.

Big Band music makes me incredibly happy. 

I need my girlfriends. They make me happier than Big Band music. Which is incredibly.

I realize I have some pretty amazing girlfriends.

The Duke really does look like Tim McGraw.

I realize I haven't yet shared with my readers that I am now referring to Jon (husband) as The Duke.

I realize that just because it's Fall doesn't mean I have to consume all things pumpkin and apple.  Tell that to the pumpkin bread in my pantry, pumpkin cream cheese in my fridge, pumpkin spice latte on my mind, and apple butter on my toast.

I realize I like pumpkin and apple.

Ally looks really cute running around in her Dora underwear.

I realize she will before I know it and want it to happen be too old to wear Dora underwear, and run around with no pants on.


The Duke could grill out every single night of his life no matter how many casseroles and pasta dishes I try to make him.

I've had more realizations but I'm now realizing I have forgotten most of them. 

I realize I have a bad memory.








No comments:

Post a Comment