Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Shout Out to My Home Girls!

I have some uber talented friends!  I love that some of them have blogs so I can keep up on every little thing they do! I'm kind of snoopy :) It's so much fun to see that side of people you are close to.  Here are a few of the blogs that my lovely lady friends own. Follow them.  Despite what your were taught, it is good to be a follower!

Crissy...

Miss Southern Belle.  Crissy is a Texas gal living in NASCAR country.  Her husband Mike made her do it.  She has an awesome blog about her family, friends, decorating, cooking, and her wonderful  photography. Her hubs and mine are great friends and Crissy and I have become great friends as well. She is beautiful inside and out, smart and funny! We are planning a trip to North Carolina in September to see them, I can not wait! Check out her site,  I think she's pretty fabulous!  http://smothersfaminnc.blogspot.com

Kelly Nicole...

This is my sister from another mister.  We are Missouri gals with a love for all things country.  We believe we are related.  Digging into some old family documents I discovered one of my relatives shared her last name and lived in the same area her family once lived.  We are cousins. There is no other explanation!  Kelly understands me and all my quirks. She is my sister in Christ and constantly helping me be a better me.  AND she's a fabuloso mother and 1st grade teacher!  Check her out! http://allinafirstgradeday.blogspot.com/

My (real) cousin Katie...

My beautiful cousin Katie and I didn't spend too much time growing up together, she lived in Iowa, I lived in Missouri. When I moved to Iowa, she moved away. I didn't take it personal.  She was always the cousin I looked up to, she is beautiful (I heart her hair), fun, adventurous, smart, funny, the list goes on and on.  She lives in Texas now with her wonderful husband and beautiful son Harper.  Through the powers of Facebook and some wonderful visits we've gotten to know each other a little better and have decided that we would be inseparable if we lived closer to each other!  She is a fabulous baker and all together awesome person! Check out her two blogs. ovenlovinbakery.blogspot.com 

Cheryl is a friend of Kelly Nicole and I have the privalge to know her. She now lives in St. Louis (Nelly songs are running through my head right now) and has started her own children's clothing line. She is amazingly talented!  Check out her stuff. http://lionsandlilypads.blogspot.com/

Hope you all enjoy these ladies as much as I do!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, boo! See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I cant post on your DIY/Decorating page, I figured I'd do it here!

    LOVE what you've done so far with all of your decorating! I especially love the Scrabble board and the decor on your kitchen's accent wall! And that $10 cabinet turned shoe cubby...TOO CUTE! You're so creative and inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete