Friday, July 8, 2011

Fun Family Fourth!

This year on the 4th of July we were invited by some very good family friends to their lake house in the Ozarks.  We had a fabulous time floating in the water, cruising around on a boat, and watching the amazing fireworks show put on by the neighbors across the lake.  The whole family was there and it was wonderful to see some old friends who I will always hold dear to my heart. Check out some pics!

Ours friends amazing lake home. 
Jon and I before heading out to float our cares away on the lake.  This is a rare glimpse of me without makeup and no tan.  You can open your eyes now.

Our wonderful hostess Jennifer!
Indulging in some snacks.  This isn't even half of who was there, 18 in total!
The kids watching the ice cream maker do it's magic
Such excitement!
A few sweet pics of my baby girl
Long busy day relaxing at the lake
Melissa and Nathan, hands down the sweetest people you will ever meet.  I heart them both.
I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July and took time to remember our heroes past and present that make it possible for us to celebrate this wonderful holiday!

2 comments:

  1. looks like you all had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  2. sexy body on her now I am rock hard

    ReplyDelete