Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just a few things that make me smile...

Burlap makes a pretty nice wreath, who would have thought.  I made this one up yesterday.  I would like to experiment with different bows and such.  The Duke thinks I should sell them...any takers?
Tiny little glue gun and abnormally large glue stick.  It just makes me laugh.  I'm probably the only one.
Baby clothes, baby bedding, baby decor. I'm obsessed with baby stuff.  I have purchased enough clothes to last him until his 16th birthday.  All on sale of course.  The pile is starting to take over the room, yet I can't seem to talk The Duke into getting the room ready yet.  Does he not know the baby will be here in 17 weeks!  Let's get the ball rolling dude!
Ally had a sleepover last week, which was all fun and games until the actual sleep part.  Here she is with her buddy Harper. They are so stinking cute together. Right after this picture Ally tried to steal Harper's doll, but let's savor the innocence for a moment.
The first snow of the year was a welcome surprise in our house!  Ally was ready to play outside at 7am, so we bundled up and headed out.  This is her first snowman, she was hugging him and talking to him.  It was not fun when she looked outside later in the afternoon and he had melted.  Hopefully there won't be therapy in her future.

     
Ally playing dead.  She's actually trying to make a snow angel, but the snow was too hard and wet.  She could have laid there all day if I let her.           

No comments:

Post a Comment