Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just saying...

Being sick stinks.  Being sick while pregnant stinks even more.  I never realized that I was addicted to NyQuil when I had a cold until I couldn't have it, And tylenol just isn't doing the job.  This is what my nightstand looks like...

I cleaned up the snotty kleenex for the picture.  I ran out of kleenex at 2:35 this morning. I wept. Toilet paper is not soft like kleenex.  I've had the jar of Vicks Vapor Rub for 10 years.  Not kidding. It's moved with me 3 or 4 times.  The Bible is for when I'm awake at 2am and praying to God that he will clear my nose and let me sleep.
Just a few randoms...


Don't you hate it when you have a nice big glass of ice water and a clean shirt on, you take a drink and the ice gets in the way and makes the water splash all over your nice clean shirt.  I hate that. I hate it even more when the water is replaced with pop and the clean shirt is white. Man that really stinks.

I also hate when I realize I have eaten the entire fun size pack of 3 Musketeers bars I just bought yesterday. 

Then I realize I'm pregnant and the baby is hungry and craving chocolate so it's ok.

I DO NOT hate this picture...

My baby teaching my baby to use a laptop.  

Or this picture...

My daddy (yes, I still call him daddy) and my baby at Disney on Ice.  She loves her Papa, and oh does her Papa love her!

Final thought...

I planned to have my mother in law pick up Ally tonight so I can surprise The Duke with a romantic evening, just the two of us.  Let your minds wonder where they will.  Since our nights have been filled with sweatpants (me), tv, and a demanding but loveable 3 year old I thought we could use some time alone.  I want to look pretty when he comes home from work, but being sick I will actually probably look like this...


At least I have better hair than this lady.  Unfortunately the red nose will be accurate.  Here's hoping for a good evening!

Catch you on the flip side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment